1. Information we may collect
1. In order to better provide you with goods or services, we may collect and associate information about the services you use and how you use them, including:
(1) Personal-related information: such as phone number, email or account information, etc.;
(2)Device information: We will receive and record the device-related information you use (such as device model, operating system version, device settings, unique device identifiers, and other software and hardware feature information) according to the specific permissions you grant during software installation and use. , information about the location of the device (such as IP address, GPS location, and sensor information such as Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth, and base stations that can provide relevant information).
(3) Log information: When you use our services, the system will automatically collect your detailed usage of our services and save them as relevant network logs. For example, the content of your search query, IP address, browser type, telecom operator, language used, date and time of visit and records of web pages you visit, etc.
Please note that individual device information, log information, etc. are information that cannot identify a specific natural person. If we combine such non-personal information with other information to identify a specific natural person, or use it in combination with personal information, such non-personal information will be considered personal information during the combined use, unless authorized by you or otherwise provided by laws and regulations, we will anonymize and de-identify such personal information.
In order to show you the order information that has been generated, we will collect the order information generated during your use of our services to show you and facilitate your order management.
In order to contact you or help you solve problems, or record the solutions and results of related problems, we will record your communication information, such as the accounts you have communicated with, as well as the time, data and duration of the communication.
2. We may collect your personal information through indirect means
In order to confirm the transaction status and provide you with after-sales and dispute resolution services, we will collect your transaction, payment, and logistics information related to the transaction progress through the transaction object, payment institution, logistics company, etc. selected by you based on the transaction, or share your transaction information with the above service providers.
If you refuse to provide the above information or refuse to authorize, you may not be able to use our corresponding services, or you may not be able to display relevant information, but it will not affect services such as browsing and searching.
2. Purpose of our collection and use of information
We will collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. Become our registered user
In order to become our registered user so that we can provide you with services, you will need to provide a mobile phone number, email address, and create a username and password. If you only need to use basic services such as browsing and searching, you do not need to register as our user and provide the above information.
2. Information push
In order to improve our products or services and provide you with personalized information search and transaction services, we will extract your browsing, search preferences, behavior habits, based on features such as location information, indirect crowd portraits are performed based on feature tags, and information is displayed and pushed.
If you do not wish to receive push notifications from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the relevant prompts.
3. To provide you with goods or services
In order to facilitate the delivery of goods or services to you, you need to provide the name of the consignee, the address of the consignee, the contact number of the consignee, and ID card information. If we entrust a third party to deliver to you, we will share the above information with the third party. If you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to complete the delivery.
You can order goods or services for others through this website, and you need to provide the aforementioned personal information of the actual orderer. Before providing us with the aforementioned personal information of the actual orderer, you need to ensure that you have obtained their authorization and consent.
4. Provide you with security
In order to improve the security of your use of the services we provide, to protect the personal and property safety of you or other users or the public, and to better prevent phishing websites, fraud, network vulnerabilities, computer viruses, network attacks, network intrusions and other security risks, To more accurately identify the violation of laws and regulations or the relevant agreement rules of this website, we may use or integrate your personal information, transaction information, device information, relevant network logs and information that our partners have obtained your authorization or shared in accordance with the law, to comprehensively judge your account and transaction risks, perform identity verification, detect and prevent security incidents, and take necessary recording, auditing, analysis, and disposal measures in accordance with the law.
3. How we collect information
We or our third-party partners may use our own cookies to ensure the proper functioning of the website, to provide you with a better visiting experience, and to recommend to you content that may be of interest to you. Cookies help us identify you as our registered user, or save the preferences or other information you provide to us, and we will provide you with optimized advertising related to you based on your information. You can manage or delete cookies according to your preferences.
4. How do we protect the security of your personal information
1. We have taken reasonable and feasible security protection measures in line with industry standards to protect the personal information provided by you and prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of personal information. For example, when data (such as credit card information) is exchanged between your browser and the server, it is encrypted and protected by the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol; we will use encryption technology to improve the security of personal information; we will use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent personal information from being maliciously attacked; we will deploy access control mechanisms and try our best to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; and we will hold security and privacy protection training courses to enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
2. The Internet is not an absolutely safe environment. Due to technical limitations and various malicious means that may exist, even if we do our best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always guarantee 100% information security.
Please note that the information you share voluntarily or even publicly when using our services may involve your or others' personal information or even personal sensitive information. As long as you do not delete the shared information, the relevant information will remain in the public domain; even if you delete shared information, which may still be cached, copied or stored independently by other users or third parties not under our control, or kept in the public domain by other users or such third parties. Please consider more carefully whether to share or even publicly share relevant information when using our services.
5. Personal Information of Minors
For the collection of minors' personal information using our products or services with the consent of parents or guardians, we will only use, share, and transfer minors' personal information permitted by laws and regulations, express consent of parents or guardians, or necessary to protect minors or disclose this information.
6. Information collected without authorization and consent
According to relevant laws and regulations, the collection of your personal information does not require your authorization and consent in the following situations:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Those related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
3. Those related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
4. To protect the major legitimate rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals, such as life and property, but it is difficult to get your consent;
5. The collected personal information is disclosed to the public by you;
6. Collecting personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
7. Other situations stipulated by laws and regulations.
7. We may share your personal information
We have great respect for users' personal information and will not sell or rent any of your information to third parties for marketing purposes. We will only share your information with third parties if:
1. Provide your personal information to trusted partners: We employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. For example: delivering packages, sending letters, emails or text messages, deduplicating customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid search lists and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customers serve. They have access to your information as they need to perform their duties, but cannot use this information for any other purpose.
2. Business transfer: In order to continue to develop the business of this website, we may sell or acquire stores, subsidiaries or business units. In these transactions, user information is often part of the transferred business assets, but such information (unless, of course, the user agrees otherwise) remains subject to the promises made in any privacy statement that existed prior to the transfer. If this website or its affiliates or all of their respective assets are acquired, your information shall be part of the assets transferred.
3. According to the requirements of laws and regulations or the requirements of administrative and judicial organs.
4. To safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of this website and its affiliates or users.
5. If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, you should disclose it to the respondent at the request of the respondent, so that both parties can deal with possible rights disputes.
6.Only by sharing your information can you provide the services you need, or deal with disputes or disputes between you and others. For example, in a transaction you create on this website, if any party to the transaction performs or partially performs the transaction obligations and requests for information disclosure, we will provide the user with the contact information of the other party and other necessary information as appropriate to facilitate the completion of the transaction or the settlement of disputes.
7. If you violate the relevant laws and regulations of Hong Kong or the relevant agreements or rules of this website, you need to disclose it to a third party.
7.Obtain your consent or authorization: In addition to the above, you will be notified when information about you is likely to be disclosed to third parties and you will have the opportunity to opt out of sharing this information with third parties.
8. How do you manage your personal information
Except for the exceptions provided by laws and regulations, you can access your personal information in the following ways:
Account Information - If you wish to access or edit the personal basic information and payment information in your account, change your password, etc., you can perform such operations through the ""Personal Center"" by logging in to your account.
Order information: You can check your order records, transaction records, etc. on this website.
If you cannot access such personal information through the above path, you can contact us at any time through the customer service of this website. We will respond to your request for access within 10 working days.